Too much to do!

Hi there, everyone. I know this little blog has a pretty small audience right now, but I want to let you know where it stands. It is growing, very slowly. Mostly, because I can't seem to take the time to blog everything I am doing. I desperately need to improve my photo editing skills (and the painful process I have to go through). I also need a PC overhaul (calling Dad to the rescue!). It is a dinosaur. After all, one second in human time is about a million years in computer time. And, if you have some good advice for how to coordinate using an iPad along with a PC for blogging, you will be my new best friend.

So, to add to my issues (which are actually far too numerous to list here), I am in the process of back-to-school stuff for 3 kids and myself. Although I don't have to do much for my classroom (I am a teacher's assistant), I try to help where I can. Plus, my oldest is in the transition from competitive softball to school ball. First year on JV, so exciting. I'd blog from the stands, but lately I fear my iPad would melt in the heat!

You can expect more posts soon, well as soon as I can. Some need final touches. Some need to be finished. And, several more are ready to be started. I just hope I'm not posting my summer ideas in November. I'll try my best to catch up.

Help me out, if you would. Share my blog with your friends. I'd love the feedback. And let me know if there are ideas out there, you'd like me to try. I want this blog to be as much for you as it is for me.

Here's a sneak peek at a few projects in the works right now:


Love you all!

Comments

Popular Posts