Sunday, December 2, 2012

Decorating is Done!

This was my final Christmas decoration to put up this year, and my only new piece. I have found so many Christmas decoration ideas this year, but I've really had to hold back. I'm sure you are so proud of me :) There's only so much time, and I know I have several projects to make for gifts. So here it is, my only new decoration for 2012, a wreath.




Simple
and
sweet.




The wreath, berry picks, and ribbon came from Michaels for 50% off, and I used a coupon for the mirrored "B". The lights came from my miscellaneous leftovers from Christmases past.


It was less than $10!!!
Here's a look at it lit up.

Look for some of my gift projects coming soon, what new decor did you make this year?

1 comment:

  1. GREAT DIY Wreath! Looks so pretty in the daylight and at night with the lights!
    My Mom does all of her own wreaths as well but I have yet to tackle it myself... maybe next year? ;)
    -Angela

    ReplyDelete