WOW! So honored, so excited!

I am so happy to share some exciting news with you! I have shared my crochet patterns with a couple of websites which have HUGE followings. A company named Prime Publishing puts out several websites for the crafting world featuring free projects and patterns. I have been featured on AllFreeCrochet.com, FaveCrafts.com, and AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com.

These sites have generated a lot of traffic to my blog, which is so fun. I would never be able to get my patterns to as many people as they can. And, the comments I get from those viewers are truly motivating.

So, now for the exciting news:



AllFreeCrochet.com viewers have chosen my first afghan pattern, 
the Color Block Afghan 
as one of their Top 100 crochet patterns for 2012.



I am more than thrilled! I should also have a Designer's Bio ready soon for those sites to feature.

Thanks to everyone who has supported this little blog. And, especially thanks to everyone who contributed a vote for my pattern! I have a lot of projects in process and even hope to have a new afghan pattern to post in the coming weeks. I've been so busy creating, I haven't wanted to spend the time needed at the computer blogging. But, after the holidays, I promise to get those posts done for you.

Comments

Popular Posts