HELLO HELLO HELLO - AGAIN!

Official Business Debut and Revamping of the Blog

A GREAT BIG THANK YOU to all of you who have continued to visit and support this blog through the past few years. It has been a personal struggle to even think about maintaining this site. Life takes many turns and hit bumps and roadblocks for everyone, I know. Unfortunately, I let go of this blog to handle everything that our family incurred, and abandoned you who followed me and supported me. I am sorry.

If you will have me back, I am ready to jump back in bigger than ever! Created in AWE is now, officially, a business!!! It has been a whirlwind month of research, investment, and legal paperwork. But, mostly, I have been CREATING and LEARNING. My long-term dream when I started this blog was to develop it into a business that would replace my full-time income. I am not to that goal, yet, but this new venture is a huge leap toward it.

Created in AWE is now a handmade home décor business and craft supplier. I have partnered with Magnolia Design Company, a chalk paste and stencil direct sales company. This has allowed me to open a revenue stream and also supply the business to create home décor. 

Some of the items I have made recently:

      

      



   
      


      

As you can see some of these pictures are labeled and have prices. I am working on posting them to the Facebook Marketplace. I still have my Created in AWE Facebook page, and I also have a Created in AWE Store Facebook page. I hope you can visit and take a look at both. The original page also has several videos of the projects I am making. It a lot of fund to go live and create things while getting to have that instant feedback and communication. Be sure to like the page and set your notifications so you can catch me LIVE!


So, there is more to come, soon. Next, I plan to give you a tour of Magnolia Design Company, so to speak, and everything it has to offer. For now, you can go to my site to shop or just look around!

Thanks for sticking with me. I'm so happy to be back!

joey

 

Comments

Popular Posts