Date Night Craft Night

Looking for something fun to stay in and do with your sweetie? What about a craft night? Over on my Facebook page, the group Date Night Craft Night will run through February 27. It's going to be so much fun! 


I attempted to post a video to introduce it, but Facebook didn't like me promoting something through my page. You may see it come through as an AD, but here it is.


Want the details?

  • Message me on the Facebook page that you want to join and what you think you'd like to make.
  • $15 covers both people (you and your hubby, boyfriend, bestie, co-worker, whoever). My other events will be priced per person, so this is kind of an introductory special - BOGO. This also gets you a sample project from me! Something you can make using a Magnolia stencil to practice.
  • Then you and your crafty cohort will ask to join the group, and answer the question. Once paid, you will have access to the page.
  • I will post ideas and resources for you to choose your project. The sky's the limit on this one. 
    • A sign
    • A coffee table tray
    • A pillow
    • T-shirts
    • A banner/garland
    • Shelf sitters - I could go on and on
  • And, you could choose your theme or style
    • Valentine's Day
    • Everyday,
    • Birthday - etc.
  • I will be available to help you decide and help you find your supplies. You can order Magnolia products, or source them through the craft stores or on-line.
  • I will post suggestions and videos and am always here to help along the way.
  • I will do at least one LIVE demo with my hubby of what we make. (Teaser: it's a sign for our living room)
  • You can also post your ideas and project. We are all here to support each other and want to see what you make!
  • Finally, relax and have fun!
Please message me or comment here with ANY QUESTIONS! This is my first time to plan an event like this. Let me know what I missed 😁.

joey

Comments

Popular Posts